Business Elements is a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner
A Gold Microsoft Partner is a company which has reached the highest standards of Microsoft’s partnership program.
Achieving such a status means that Microsoft has recognised that the partner has:
- committed to collaborate and establish a close working relationship with Microsoft;
- reached a high level of technical expertise validated through rigorous and industry-recognized exams organised by Microsoft;
- dedicated to learn Microsoft technologies for the interests of its own needs as well as those of its clients.
What is the added value of a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner?
- Being a Gold-Certified Microsoft Partner demonstrates best-in-class capabilities;
- Gold Partners have deep knowledge of Microsoft products, vision and roadmap and want to share their knowledge with their customers;
- Microsoft Certified-Gold Partners are recognized for offering innovative business solutions;
- Gold Microsoft Partners have a direct access to Microsoft’s advanced support to handle their customers’ projects at the best;
- A Gold Partner certifies its consultants to maintain its Gold status which means that a Gold Partner has a “deep bench” and the capacity to switch gear easily with qualified consultants.
At Business Elements, we have more than 70 Microsoft-certified consultants.
Business Elements has recently been recognised as Gold Microsoft Partner in 3 areas of business and technology:
- Application Development: highlights expertise in providing development services;
- Enterprise Resource Planning: helps customers to make data-driven decisions with global scalability, visibility and digital intelligence;
- Cloud Business Applications: demonstrates expertise as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner and leader in delivering business-ready apps and services.
Business Element is Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner in Cloud Business Application, Enterprise Resource Planning and Application Development.